I am sad to announce that as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and the resultant closures, cancellations and restrictions, Wedge on Wheels will not be reopening. I appreciate all the love and support over the years and will miss seeing each and every one of you. Please continue to support all the local markets and businesses we love – maybe we’ll run into each other when we are shopping. As a Certified Cheese Professional, I hope to somehow stay in the cheese business and I am actively looking for new uses and alternatives for the cheese truck itself.
If you are so inclined, here are some ways you can help right now:
- We have a limited inventory of harder cheeses (no soft cheese, sorry!), cured meats, antipasto items, crackers and other accompaniments that will be for sale. Check the menu page for the updated list. Quantities are changing fast, so we may be out of certain items. The list will be updated daily. Please call or text us at 775-378-0875 to arrange a visit to the Cheese Cave (aka my warehouse) to pick up some goodies. With any purchase of $30 or more, you will receive a free jam, mustard or crackers (while supplies last). Cash or check only. No credit or debit cards. UPDATE: Thank you for the amazing reponse! We are completely sold out of all perishable products!
- Restaurants – I have some large pieces of cheese (some unopened) and full pieces of salami, mortadella, coppa, etc. Great pricing – please call me! If you need help setting up a cheese program for your restaurant, I would love to offer my expertise.
- The lease on our warehouse still has 10 months on it, so if you know of anyone looking for warehouse space, please contact me ASAP!
- Queen Brie is looking for a job! Anybody need help in the food or beverage industry?
- Come purchase the remaining service items – plates, boards, containers, gift basket supplies, etc. Watch our social media channels for an announcement of the dates for the sale.